Baruch College Interlibrary Loan
Important service update due to Covid-19
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the interlibrary loan department will be closed until further notice. Physical loans and returns have been suspended. If you have a book to return, please hold onto to it. You will not be assessed any penalties as long as it is not lost. You may still make electronic article requests but please note that if article requests require physical copying by the lender, it may not be fulfilled at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Enter your Baruch network login user information below.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
- Search in the OneSearch system to see if Baruch already has a copy of the Book or Article. Check the library library resources
Borrow from other libraries:
- Log in to ILLiad on the left with your Baruch username and password.
- If it is your first time using the service, fill out our short registration form.
- Fill out the request form. When the material arrives, you will receive an email.
- Books: Typically 3-10 days
- Articles: Typically 1-3 days